Mille Cochin Info

Quote:
I just re-listed this dynamic duo and I have decided that I will go ahead and offer to ship them this time. I have gotten soooo much interest in them... but sadly it seems that everyone who wants them is just too far to come pick and them up!
I really am hoping that I will be able to find them a good home where they can make more adorable mille chickies!
smile.png
Amy
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=409549

Last edited:
I finally got some pictures of my mille trio. These are some of the last eggs from Tate (had I know Ralph was quiting chickens I would have bought more than the dozen I bought) Anyway these three hatched on June 14 so they are 4 months old tell me what you all think as I am very new to bantams hows their type and coloring do you think
my cockerel
1737_064.jpg

my 2 ladies
1737_067.jpg

1737_068.jpg

Just a quick question on the matter,...... Does anyone know if there are any breeders trying to raise Frizzle MFC's? I know a lady here that bought a pair and has a very pretty Frizzle Pullet that is kind of a Buff Columbian color and she plans on crossing her to her Mille male. Just curious if anyone else is doing this or is planning on it?

~Casey

Back
Top Bottom