Mille Cochin Info

I just received my 2 pullets & a rooster today, from Lynne. They are gorgeous. I need to go take some pictures now.
smile.png

awe... you guys are so sweet. I do love them and am very proud of them.

I do ship.. I don't have much in the way of girls right now but, I do have a couple of boys to sell. Im trying to hatch out some good numbers this spring. Currently, I have about 20 hens and 4 boys. Once Im done hatching, I'll sell a good many hens so, I'll try to get some boxes before then.

Lynne, I might jus send in that pic... lemme tweak it a bit
wink.png

Quote:
She is just beautiful, I love her!
Here are a few pictures of mine I took the other day. My rooster Winchester and the Callie the Mille hen with more black on her I got from Lynne and the other Mille hen came from her eggs. I bought her and the black mottled F1 hen from Shy's Creations in CO. I love them all and have a few chicks in the brooder from them all now. They are all blooming into beautiful colors!

Quote:
Ooh-La-La, that is the best type I have ever seen in MFC's! WOW!!
ep.gif

Thanks! I'm happy with the way those little girls are coming along. They are only 5 months old, and my older ones just get better type as they age. They are also much slower feathering than my white cochins, I'm thinking that is a good thing, seeing as how we are trying to establish pattern. What do you guys think?

This little girl stuck her head up and looked at me just as I snapped the picture, and this little buff mottle was from that hatch:
12082_mf_pullet_headon.jpg
12082_buff_mottled_pullet.jpg

Last edited:
Is anyone breeding these in large fowl? I so want some large ones along with some Brown-Reds. These are unusal colors no one around my area have.

Back
Top Bottom