Mille Cochin Info

Quote:
My camera makes a couple little beeps, alot like peeps, when I press the shot button and there is a fraction of a second delay as the camera focuses. They all turn to see where the beeps come from and the picture is recorded.

Quote:
Uhhhh. . . . I have a MF hen named Millie, too . . . . .

Where is Lennon? I'm origionally from Blissfield. Oklahoma is nice, but Michigan is where my heart is.

What?? You've never heard of Lennon? We have a stop light, but it is always set to blinker. They tore down the second bar, but we have a cafe, combo library/police station, gas station and giant farm implement store.

Actually, we are 15 miles west of Flint (I-69 & M-13) and about 40 miles northeast of Lansing. They say nowhere in Michigan are you more than 90 miles from a Great Lake.

Quote:
Where is Lennon? I'm origionally from Blissfield. Oklahoma is nice, but Michigan is where my heart is.

What?? You've never heard of Lennon? We have a stop light, but it is always set to blinker. They tore down the second bar, but we have a cafe, combo library/police station, gas station and giant farm implement store.

Actually, we are 15 miles west of Flint (I-69 & M-13) and about 40 miles northeast of Lansing. They say nowhere in Michigan are you more than 90 miles from a Great Lake.

Blissfield only has 2,500 people. My parent's farm is 15 min. from there, 2 miles from the Ohio border and N/W of Toledo.

Changes in Blue, the little roo, in just 2 1/2 weeks -
63162_dscn3383.jpg
63162_dscn3406.jpg

Quote:
Uhhhh. . . . I have a MF hen named Millie, too . . . . .

Me, too. And her sister is Callie (in case you didn't guess, she's a "calico" MF).

I'll remember that if/when I hatch a calico. . . great minds and all that . . .

What do MFC fans think about a black mottled roo with yellow leakage in hackle being used on MFC hens? He's being used for good type but I'm not sure what the effect of yellow leakage would be. I realize all his chicks will look black mottled. They aren't yet big enough to show adult plumage & no boys have hackle feathers yet.
Just wondered....

Back
Top Bottom