Mille Cochin Info

Anybody out there interested in a Frizzle MF project???
12082_friz_mf.jpg
12082_friz_mf_2.jpg

Last edited:
droolin.gif

So. Pretty.

th.gif

(I think I just died.)

ETA: That was about the Frizzle, but the rest are very pretty too.
smile.png

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmm.....I have my perty boy, Rizz (mottled frizzle) and a partridge colored pullet from a MF flock...the partridge has a few white tips....... would I breed her to a mottled of good type, to improve her type, and add mottling? And then possible frizzles..

They are so precious.
love.gif
I hatched out a frizzled Millie D'Uccle with the intentions of doing this same thing. I can't wait until he/she is old enough to either breed or lay an egg. It looks like you beat me to it.
love.gif
love.gif

I got my MFC's from a friend that got either the birds or eggs from msbear. I love them to death. I bought everyone she had.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

Quote:
Oh my what a handsome man, gosh why does everyone have to live so far away from me LOL! I would buy him in a heartbeat!! I hope to start with frizzles soon with my Calico/Milles. I have 2 partridge frizzle hens that just started to lay that I am going to put in with them. Wonder what the chicks would come out colored like?

Roslyn

i want to get a roo now because 3 months is a good age to introduce new guys and i am planning on keeping all my cochins together in the winter. if i get a 3 month roo my big lemon blue roo will accept him. if i get an older one he will fight. my lav ameraucana roo and my lemon blue cochin roo dont get along for sure. but my lemon blue roo gets along fine with my silkie roo, and my two frizzle cockerels (a white and a splash) but he doesnt like a challenge. so i'm thinking 3 months would be perfect, especially if its how old my little gals are now. i would do a 2 month as well i have a few 2 month cochins.

Back
Top Bottom