Mille Cochin Info

I have kaleidoscope youngsters for sale that would be extremely useful in a blue mille fleur project!!!
heres pics of some of my babies from this year and available birds are on my site or FB album

blue mille fleur pullet
17469_8-26-11_078.jpg

beautiful chevrons in the cushion
17469_8-26-11_095.jpg

i would call this either a blue mille or blue spangled, time will tell i guess
17469_8-26-11_097.jpg

Here's a couple cockerels from Spring 2011. The color is quite a step forward. Alot of breast color, more red in hackles than black though the better shaped one has a dark hackle. Will be pairing them up to well shaped split hens & pure MFC hens to continue the needed improvement of body type.
17059_dsc05959.jpg
17059_dsc05941.jpg

Quote:
STOP!!!!

Stop tempting me.......honest I want a couple, but do not NEED a couple. So glad you do not live closer to me.
big_smile.png

ep.gif
I agree!!!! IF I lived close enough I would give an arm and a leg for them.
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Quote:
Shylee, wow.. very nice. I love this time of year. This is what we've all been waiting for to see our growouts begin to take shape and see the progress we made. So happy for you.

Quote:
I would really be interested in eggs in the spring if they are available. We are suppose to move the end of November hopefully to Texas so I can't get any extra birds for now. I am still trying to figure out how to bring my MFC's almost 3000 miles.
idunno.gif

well we'll have to see what i have. i'm so overrun in birds right now it's making me crazy lol. need to do some real sorting and clearing out before winter gets here. it was so cold last night that i lost one bird
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom