Shakaka:
hotel16a.jpg

shakaka10.jpg

show33.jpg

Swirly (the lighter one):
mellieswirly3.gif

Quote:
Gail,

In my experience, I've never had a cockerel feather out that way (wings). IMO it's a pullet.
smile.png

Thanx Lynne! Pullet is good news . . . I need some good news today.

Quote:
Okay, I am real good about not explaining very well.
I meant that the eyeliner comes from under the eye and makes a line on the face instead of the eyeliner coming out from the middle of the eye and making a line on the side of the face.

Quote:
Erin,

They are beauties
love.gif
Thank you so much for sharing them
smile.png

I have also scaled back "a little"
lau.gif
I've become much more critical of my "keepers". Before, anything that had "spots" was special. Now they really have to have it all.... pattern, type, size & personality. I wasn't going to hatch this Winter but I had two little ones hatch last Sunday. I guess I didn't listen to myself
hide.gif

Quote:
Erin,

They are beauties
love.gif
Thank you so much for sharing them
smile.png

I have also scaled back "a little"
lau.gif
I've become much more critical of my "keepers". Before, anything that had "spots" was special. Now they really have to have it all.... pattern, type, size & personality. I wasn't going to hatch this Winter but I had two little ones hatch last Sunday. I guess I didn't listen to myself
hide.gif

I can relate. I was trying to get my brooders empty for winter and I've got just two 8 week old pullets in the garage now but am already having "Chick Withdrawl".

Back
Top Bottom