Mille Cochin Info

Great pullet, Lynne!
love.gif
Her wings are good, too! You could have just fitted her right into that box yesterday......
hide.gif

Definitely making lots of progress!
thumbsup.gif

I'm sorry, but I absolutely did not mean to imply Erin was being "cheap".. I feel like a person should be able to decline on purchasing a bird without having to give a ton of explainations.

Mike, Dudley was very nice.

Lynne that hen is lovely.
Interesting note, my pullet and the cockerel with the best MF coloring so far has shafting too, and I don't see it as much in the lighter buff based pullets.

I'm still lurking and following along!! Just haven't posted for a while as I'm not breeding MF's anymore. But I still have my precious Tango (bred by Tim Kerbo). I thought I'd update you, as she is now 3 years old.
This was her picture at one year:

And here's a couple of her now:

I'm still lurking and following along!! Just haven't posted for a while as I'm not breeding MF's anymore. But I still have my precious Tango (bred by Tim Kerbo). I thought I'd update you, as she is now 3 years old.
This was her picture at one year:

And here's a couple of her now:

She lightened up as she got older. That is what my girls do, too. I can see why you kept her. Pretty lady! I have a lot of "pets" here on the farm! Shhhhhh! Don't tell hubby. LOL

Back
Top Bottom