Mille Cochin Info

Here is Tuba. She is probly the friendliest hen I have. Thanks Nancy!!

I think she is very beautiful!
Most all of my Mottleds are really friendly and sweet. Only Rascal is protective of his hens but I just roll his big fluffy butt on his back and he lays there and paddles while I pet and love on the girls. Of course, he gives me the stink eye the entire time. Once I pick him up and hold him he is perfectly fine but he can't stand for me to reach for one of his hens.

I think she is very beautiful!
Most all of my Mottleds are really friendly and sweet. Only Rascal is protective of his hens but I just roll his big fluffy butt on his back and he lays there and paddles while I pet and love on the girls. Of course, he gives me the stink eye the entire time. Once I pick him up and hold him he is perfectly fine but he can't stand for me to reach for one of his hens.

I did have mottleds but lost my main roo. I only have blue mottled now. Tuba is Ruby Rods & Inkie's baby!

Such wonderful type and pattern in your birds! You really have an eye for beauty and balance! Love them all and your pictures are always beautiful!
Thanks
big_smile.png

So you noticed I missed the end of the auction and someone out bid me! POO!
barnie.gif

So I too will be watching for you post an auction for your Buff Barred Eggs!
LOL Thanks Tony
lol.png

Nancy, those birds of yours are just gorgeous, who ever wins that auction should have some gorgeous babies! You let me know when you put a buff barred auction up!!!
wink.png

Here is Tuba. She is probly the friendliest hen I have. Thanks Nancy!!

Mike she is a very pretty girl!

Well. It finally happened.

I couldn't stay away! My first drop into the bucket was a red hen that I got as a broody. I fell in love with her. Now, I bought a bantam blue mottled, frizzled pullet for $5 at a show.

AND NOW.

I was given 3 Mille Fleur Cochin bantam cockerels to choose from. I believe I have chosen which bird I'm going to keep. He's got ALOT of white on him, but has the best tail, cushion, head and wings of the others. Anyway, being bred to the blue mottled frizzled pullet, according to the calculator, could give me more mottled and mille fleur colored birds. Is it possible for some of these to be frizzled as well?

I'm doing these as setters, so the colors are just fun for me!

Back
Top Bottom