Mix breed thread!! Post pictures!!

I love big nasty combs
love.gif

I think he's gorgeous. Can I have him? LOL.

Now I have an idea whats going to happen with my chickens! I have 5 silkies, 2 gold/1silver laced wyandottes, 1 leghorn, and then I have a group thats cochin somethings. LOL. None are breeding yet, but I am interested to see whats going to happen.

103208_2011-08-11_20-13-09_507.jpg

Well, if you love the comb, here's a head on view of it.
lol.png
I gave a few of these crosses to my family, and recently some second gen chicks were hatched!! Wonder how they'll turn out haha

Quote:
Same here. That golden streaking comes from tje black silkie. evereytime i cross ablack silkie with something, rir, br bo, anything, i get it

I can't wait to see what my mixed chicks will look like full grown. Our chicks are 2 weeks old. Their dad is a buff cochin - very beautiful. Their moms could be any of the following: barred rock, Delaware, Easter Egger, Rhode Island Red, or Black star. Here is a pic of them when they were 1 week old: All buff looking. Three have feathered feet - one doesn't. The lady we bought them from said the UNfeathered feet one was a mystery chick since all her chicks usually have feathered feet - it might have an Australorp as dad since they had one visit for a few days - this one is the chipmunk one).

98062_img_3441s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom