Mix breed thread!! Post pictures!!

Here are some of my La Fleche /ancona crosses.(dad was the La fleche)
50971_peaches_for_me_017.jpg
50971_001.jpg

I'm loving some of these mixes. RockerHen....those surely are odd looking specimens. Julie, the La Flèche X Delaware look very cute

I think my Gordon (I have posted pics. of him elsewhere) is odd and thought he deserved to be here .....he's Naked Neck X Blue Partridge Brahma... extra tall, gamey-looking and frankly ODD. Can't match some of the more interesting looking combs, but he makes up for that in having overhangs on his eyes and a very evil look about him. And do you like his his 'hairstyle'?????

IMG_6030.jpg

IMG_6044.jpg

He very rarely crows, preferring to make a loud honking noise like a goose.

Julie, I have some 7 week old La Flèche chicks........so think of the possibilities.....hee hee .....little devils anticipated.

Cuckoo Maran x Leghorn
20212_photo-0015.jpg

Orpingtonx cochin mix
20212_betty_2.jpg

20212_photo-0069.jpg

I was so hoping for a Salmon Fav.x silkie cross but no deal this time does anybody have that mix? Sandy

Quote:
The first generation cross would be hard-feathered, with varied color, a partial crest, and either a Rose comb, a Walnut comb, or, what sometimes happens; an odd 50/50 mix with features from both comb types. The legs would be sparsely feathered and fairly dark-skinned, most likely.

Back
Top Bottom