My chickens are soooo mean! Pecked the little one! Will she make it??

She did eat a scrambled egg! And liked it. I got her some electrolyte water as well... The feed store was a bust.. Didn't have anything, other than the vitamin packets for her water. So hopefully the green is not a bad sign and she will be ok :)

She is doing much better as far as moving around. She is eating and drinking well! Spilling less. Her head still looks about the same but not as green. I def think she is gonna make it :))) just might be a little off, the damage to her head might make her personality a little more interesting.

This is right before our first adventure back outside. I let the one that was her buddy free range with us, but didn't let him too close not sure what he would do! Makes me very nervous.

These are all the offenders! The Delaware rooster(I think) (was her buddy), the others are my mean girls and rooster and the white leghorns I rescued before and added successfully to the flock although they still realize there place at the bottom of the totem pole. She will always be smaller and I'm afraid she will always have to be separated.. I need to get her some small friends :/

Getting her some more docile compainions might be a good idea. Our Pip was always on the edges of the group once he was reintroduced. Maybe this is a good excuse to get some silkies or bantams!!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom