My Christmas EGG TREE!

Dang...
sad.png

But I believe in Karma, fate, whatever you want to call it, so if cheating was involved, may they get what's coming to them
wink.png

Your tree is lovely, and hopefully the idea of chickens has been planted in some folks' heads
smile.png

Quote:
I couldn't agree more. And I think we inspired a great deal of though on chickens, so...mission accomplished. Thanks for your support.
smile.png

I thought something might be up this morning when I voted and saw the results. To bad some people feel the need to win anyway they can. I will still vote tomorrow and hope that cooper looks into this because it is not fair. Your tree is by far the best and you have the best of us at BYC backing you
smile.png

Maybe Cooper needs a reminder of what he said

"cooper12-18-11

A REMINDER TO ALL CONTESTANTS!
“Voters can vote once a day, any cheating will result in some bad karma and possible disqualification.”

We are monitoring this very carefully.

Cooper"

I just commented and quoted him in the comments section, it says my comment is waiting moderation. I have a feeling it won't get posted. But at least he will see it.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you. But I told him I don't want to be a part of his contest anymore. I'm waiting to see if it happens.

You have been so supportive and so enthusiastic this entire time and I truly appreciate that.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Thank you. But I told him I don't want to be a part of his contest anymore. I'm waiting to see if it happens.

You have been so supportive and so enthusiastic this entire time and I truly appreciate that.
hugs.gif

I had been having so much fun supporting you. I am a bit angry that it is ending this way! Hugs to you....
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:

hugs.gif

I had been having so much fun supporting you. I am a bit angry that it is ending this way! Hugs to you....
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

So am I. Sorry.
sad.png
Can you email me at [email protected] please? Thanks!
smile.png

I too was shocked to see how quickly another person's votes had increased in the last day. It's unfortunate that something unethical may be going on... You're definitely a winner to us!!!! You really do have a beautiful tree. I haven't given up, still entered in my vote.
smile.png

Shayna

Quote:
Shayna, thank you so much for understanding and I do appreciate your support. It was rewarding for me to be in the contest just to have been able to interact with so many supportive BYC members like you that I might not otherwise have had a chance to chat with.

I enjoyed the team approach to trying to win this contest but I now know that the prize was in putting together the team. ♥

Back
Top Bottom