My ducks first spring!

Pics
Thanks!

Yep we did. My dad and I that is
wink.png
thumbsup.gif

We got an inch and a half...What happened to 3-4 inches, Mr weatherman?
roll.png

Ah well, I got some good pictures

Eating snow

Enjoyin her hot breakfast

SOMEONE didnt want to walk on the ramp...

It seems like Mr. Weatherman ALWAYS gets it wrong! It looks like they are enjoying it anyway! I love your KC, she looks a lot like Mildred my KC. Those coops are awesome!!!

2 of my Muscovy females had already gone inside they don't like the snow. Of course these ladies are 4-5 yrs old so it's not entertaining to them.. The Runners Buffs are 8 months and everything is fun for them.

Thanks for the compliment.

It seems like Mr. Weatherman ALWAYS gets it wrong! It looks like they are enjoying it anyway! I love your KC, she looks a lot like Mildred my KC. Those coops are awesome!!!
Which kc, the eating one or the flying one? The eating one is my girl Blondie ( she's the lightest brown of all of them), she is such a dear. Side note, my dogs name is Mildred
:lau They do look complicated!
Several times we were building, and we had to tell her, do you want this, or this, coz ya can't have both it's not physically possible. It was that bad...lol
Congratulations! You have snow! Mine all melted today. Yeah, all that white stuff in the pictures I took this morning is gone. Runners are such clowns. If you watch spyderks video from the beginning of this thread, you can see his ones running all over. Hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom