My first Coop - I call this "The ChickBurgh Coop"

Awesome coop and run!!! Very well done. I will not be showing this to my husband though or he will want to paint our coop with Patriot's colors lol. I have to agree with the previous poster, your girls look just like my red star - but she's great!

Love it! Yep, square is kind of important, and power tools - yeah, 'nuff said
smile.png
I love my power tools, and purchased some specifically for my coop build (still in progress). Like the framing nailer and the air compressor and.....well, I'd still be out there trying to anchor my coop to a concrete slab if it weren't for power tools.

You have created a great little space and I know you're going to get a ton of enjoyment from those girls and their eggs. They are not Rhode Island Reds though - they look like Red Sexlinks, which are a hybrid created for high egg production. They will probably lay a largish, darker brown egg most days.

What a fabulous coop!! (My hubby shall want to construct a "Cowboy's Coop" if he has a look at this! HA!)
Also, the chicken names made me smile. My two children affectionately named three of our pullets Dogberry, Fleance, and Mordekaiser (yikes!) And to boot, they stuck a cockerel (from a straight run batch of bantam chicks) with Miss Babsie.......

-again, beautiful coop!!

Nice coop and run! Isn't it great to have helpful neighbors? Especially ones who are handy with power tools?!!

Back
Top Bottom