My Hatching Journey: the Adventures of a Complete Newbie

I woulda died!
Looks like you got some Italians there!!

Is that the yellow ones? He said Golden and the one in the lower corner probably white? I think I have a few Rosettas too?

LMAO

I usually grind the feed and put on a paper plate

I take it is high protein food?

Gamebird/showbird manna pro is what I'm using. I thought about running it through the grinder.

Yeah, yeah... she :smack s me, then wants a favor... ya know, you're starting to look a very familiar shade of blue... :gig

30 seconds is best though... last time I did a full minute it took an hour for me to upload... :/

Ah, its ok. I'll figure something out. Sorry about the :smack, but you know the drill... :lol:

Is that the yellow ones? He said Golden and the one in the lower corner probably white? I think I have a few Rosettas too?
Gamebird/showbird manna pro is what I'm using. I thought about running it through the grinder.
Yeh, yellowish ones Golden/Italian , there are a few different lines.

That GBSB MannaPro is REALLY good food! I used to buy it but its like 22bux a 50lb here. Went to 24% cause its 18bux a 50lb.

It should be ground , the beaks are too small to get enough, that, and possible impaction.

Glad to see you back today... :hugs
...now I feel kinda sick....
My wife is sick she's still in bed....

There is some seriously nasty crud going around... OH's parents got it to, said his dad sounded like a wounded seal... :/

Ah, its ok. I'll figure something out. Sorry about the :smack, but you know the drill... :lol:

????

I was saying you can send it to me, ya brat! :plbb

Wife never really got out of bed today
I feel weak....although I haven't slept for two days.....and my breathing is in the crapper right now. Tried to back off the prednisone.
Not a smart move when the temps were frigid.

Back
Top Bottom