My Hatching Journey: the Adventures of a Complete Newbie

Drinking never helped me with that, guess that's why I only spent a single winter doing that... I just kept being up and not sober... or puking, lol...

Yup, furnace still down... not as cold now though, thankfully...

Don't ask me how that just happened.
I drank a lot though. Never puked or got hangovers. Just drank till my brain shut down.
I was really bad about the amounts I put away.
But I never got THIRSTY like an alcoholic would. I guess that's why it was easy to quit. Keep that fire going though....you got plenty of wood?

Last edited:
Quote gremlins, lol... I only got hangovers if I mixed different types and puking was reserved for beer... couldn't get it to shut down my brain though...

Got more wood, so am ok... PITA to keep burning right cuz it's not quite seasoned red oak... but works...

Last edited:
No I couldn't even get drunk off cider unless it was stuff I made. Which was dam near brandy.
Never drank beer though can't stand the stuff.
I'm pretty stoked that I've now got more than one duck laying. And they all seem to do okay mixed together. For a while I didn't think I was ever gonna get them to get along. It's still not perfectly harmonious. But they aren't killing each other either.
I'm gonna try and sleep now. Don't want to make it three days in a row.
Take care...:hugs......Phil

Morning folks! Banti, you have not given an update in like over 12 hours... what's up?
gig.gif

But seriously, how's it going now????

I've been so distracted with my own hatch, I can't remember my own name, it seems.
big_smile.png

Yokel - thanks a bunch for the quail info. I ran the feed through a chopper this morning and replaced what was in there. It does look better. I never thought about impacted crops, so thanks!
hugs.gif

Ravyn -- I knew what you meant, and I know you would do that for me. You're my best bud!
highfive.gif
I just know you are busy and don't feel well! I think I can load it to photobucket and just paste a link when I get time. I got a cute one that's only about 25 seconds.

I've got some pics to post soon too! I just love these little critters!

Back
Top Bottom