My leukemia's back.

BIG *sigh* - This was supposed to simplify things for all concerned, not be a concern itself.
he.gif
Praying that they can get it all sorted soon, so you all can be sure that the decision was the right one.
hugs.gif

Phil, that's beautiful! Bridges are not a favorite part of my travels. When I drove to Marietta, Ohio, there were a ton of bridges and overpasses. I made my trip during the dark so I didn't have to see too much. Heights/ over water-no thanks!

So hot outside today. Plans to get up at 6am tomorrow and clean coop & rabbit cages. By 9am suppose to be 85F, so in the coop, it will feel like 105F! You all have a great weekend!

When we were first married we drove home from Klamath Falls to central Ca regularly. On I-5 north of Sacramento there's a stretch where the freeway is elevated then goes up more in a bridge over the Sacramento River. I used to have bad dreams after we drove that....I dreamed we were driving up the incline and it kept getting higher and higher until we were driving straight up and our car fell over backward
sad.png
. Bridges aren't my thing either. Love to look at them, and go under them on the river, but not so much driving.

I am new to this site, but just read your story. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that God brings you and your family peace and comfort as He holds your hand through this journey. God bless.

I am new to this site, but just read your story. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that God brings you and your family peace and comfort as He holds your hand through this journey. God bless.

Welcome, :welcome. Gina Maria. And welcome to Donrae's thread. She is in my prayers as well as anyone else on this thread who needs prayers. Have a good night.:D

Back
Top Bottom