My leukemia's back.

They do have medication treatments..but guess what they found out? That the therapy's are .. causing.. Alzheimer's! 🙄
You just can't win. My dad died from Lewy Bodies, but if he got meds for the prostate CA, I never heard about it. General anesthesia can really accelerate/exacerbate these cognitive disorders, but that wasn't generally known as he started to decline, and he was put under for a couple procedures. :(

This seems a reasonable place to put this. Today a lady in my old neighborhood became one of the likely few people who is VERY happy to be isolating at home. It means she is no longer in the hospital. Has nothing to do with the coronavirus. She'd been feeling "off" for the past year or so. Went to a yoga retreat in Costa Rica in February. Started getting really sick and came home after a few days in the hospital there. Diagnosis here - leukemia. She went into the hospital over a month ago. They've killed her bone marrow and she is hopefully rebuilding it. All things considered she looked good.

At least 25 neighbors lined the road (safely spread apart, most with masks or bandanas) to welcome her back to her house.

This seems a reasonable place to put this. Today a lady in my old neighborhood became one of the likely few people who is VERY happy to be isolating at home. It means she is no longer in the hospital. Has nothing to do with the coronavirus. She'd been feeling "off" for the past year or so. Went to a yoga retreat in Costa Rica in February. Started getting really sick and came home after a few days in the hospital there. Diagnosis here - leukemia. She went into the hospital over a month ago. They've killed her bone marrow and she is hopefully rebuilding it. All things considered she looked good.

At least 25 neighbors lined the road (safely spread apart, most with masks or bandanas) to welcome her back to her house.
That is sweet!

There was a similar story about a boy that had to cancel his Birthday party. Friends and neighbors parked outside his house to wish him happy birthday. It was a drive in Birthday party!

Attachments

• 39179~2.jpeg
    39179~2.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom