My Pavlovskaya Egg Auction Shock

duckmeister

Songster
9 Years
Oct 13, 2014
Red Bluff, California
I won an auction for 13 Pavlovskaya eggs on rarebird on 31 Aug and paid for them that same day. Today I get an email from the guy telling me he's short on eggs and could he fill the order with a few other breed, being the nice guy I am, I say go ahead put in a few Blue Bresse eggs. All good.

Browsing ebay egg sales, I see the same guy selling a dozen Pavlovskaya eggs that the auction ends today! So this guy wasn't running short of Pavlovskaya eggs, he was overselling them. After seeing the ebay add, I just emailed him back demanding all 13 Pavlovskaya eggs that I bought and paid for a week ago, and he better not dare sell my eggs on ebay, those are my eggs! Can you believe a guy would pull this b.s.? :(6

We think this is a pavlovskaya, can anyone confirm/tell us what breed it is?

I agree and from the neck hackles, it is a Roo.:duc
As soon as I get outside I will post a picture of mine, it is young but I think it is a hen bot not sure. I got some mixed purebred eggs from foxfirepapillons (3172 ) on eBay and it was one of the eggs that hatched. I just love Cindy's eggs, she runs a 30 or 45 egg special sometimes and I just love the mystery.
pavs.jpg

I won an auction for 13 Pavlovskaya eggs on rarebird on 31 Aug and paid for them that same day. Today I get an email from the guy telling me he's short on eggs and could he fill the order with a few other breed, being the nice guy I am, I say go ahead put in a few Blue Bresse eggs. All good.

Browsing ebay egg sales, I see the same guy selling a dozen Pavlovskaya eggs that the auction ends today! So this guy wasn't running short of Pavlovskaya eggs, he was overselling them. After seeing the ebay add, I just emailed him back demanding all 13 Pavlovskaya eggs that I bought and paid for a week ago, and he better not dare sell my eggs on ebay, those are my eggs! Can you believe a guy would pull this b.s.? :(6
Oh yes I can! There are scammers and cheapskates everywhere trying to make a dollar anywhere they can.

Back
Top Bottom