My Prediction

Regarding BYC badges.

0.jpg

Do you have any idea just how many movies would eat up my 15 gig Dish allows us per month? When we run out it's like having dial up only worse.
rant.gif

Wait, I SAW that Fox-loving pea watching TV through the window.
gig.gif
You mean you didn't switch yet? Won't he be upset with you? The poor Pea could be going through withdrawals right now...
lau.gif

Wait, I SAW that Fox-loving pea watching TV through the window.
gig.gif
You mean you didn't switch yet? Won't he be upset with you? The poor Pea could be going through withdrawals right now...
lau.gif

He was really PO'd today.
rant.gif
He kept going from the front picture window to the deck window behind the house where he sits on the deck box and looks in. No FOX news for him today.
hit.gif
He even hollered! Then one of the girls was picking at the window like she was eating imaginary bugs for hours, drove DW nuts, ok, well, that was a short trip in itself... but it was like we were under siege.

Right now they are on the deck telling me it's time to come out and feed them. It's taking time, but they are getting me trained.

Under your name, at the lower left side of the screen, it says "posts" -- that is the cumulative number of all the posts you ever put up on BYC.

For some reason (long winter nights? no streaming of movies in KS?), @KsKingBee likes watching the post count.
lau.gif

We need to take up a collection and get him a netflix subscription for Christmas.
Oh my
ep.gif
sounds like he needs a notebook,a pencil, a ruler and a good light to make plans for more and better pea pens
ya.gif

Oh my
ep.gif
sounds like he needs a notebook,a pencil, a ruler and a good light to make plans for more and better pea pens
ya.gif

It's all drawn out! Got my ideas from FBC, all I need is dry weather so I can drill post holes for the runs. Then I can start on the next one...
hide.gif
Or I guess I could finish the wood trim in the basement.
idunno.gif
Or the tile in the shower... Or the, well, you get the idea?

He was really PO'd today.
rant.gif
He kept going from the front picture window to the deck window behind the house where he sits on the deck box and looks in. No FOX news for him today.
hit.gif
He even hollered! Then one of the girls was picking at the window like she was eating imaginary bugs for hours, drove DW nuts, ok, well, that was a short trip in itself... but it was like we were under siege.

Right now they are on the deck telling me it's time to come out and feed them. It's taking time, but they are getting me trained.
Life of the free rangers ain't it grand
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom