my very own micro farm

Pics
On a side not. Has any one ever heard about brushing your teeth with ground chicken eggs , castle soap, coconut oil , peppermint, baking soda ect.. I have picture of recipe I'll post. If your interested google it. I went to the natural food store and low and behold a lady was next to me. We started talking.... She has been doing it for years! Her dentist said keep up what ever it is you due. I thought it was interesting you guys may to after reading article.

Courtesy of @birdman55 I got this today in the mail.

That's 30 fibro eggs. Incubator is on and already to temp :). Eggs are setting for 24 hours. I'll get a good candle later tonight to see if any aircells are displaced.
There's alot more to my week but I really wanted to get this up. I'll formulate my trip and return momentarily. Along with some pictures.

Onwards and upwards
Attimus

On a side not. Has any one ever heard about brushing your teeth with ground chicken eggs , castle soap, coconut oil , peppermint, baking soda ect.. I have picture of recipe I'll post. If your interested google it. I went to the natural food store and low and behold a lady was next to me. We started talking.... She has been doing it for years! Her dentist said keep up what ever it is you due. I thought it was interesting you guys may to after reading article.

I'd heard of most of that stuff for a natural toothpaste but not egg.
Family really is important, I feel blessed daily and am just as excited for our next as I was at the news of this one. Another pair of eyes to experience the world.

Sweet!  And welcome back, looks like your trip was fun.
indeed it was. Plenty of sunshine and sand. Some good friends came the first night. We are already planning next years trip, lol.

Here's some pics from the trip, still some to pull of the camera but it was a good weekend.

Someone figured out they could reach the letters when we were almost there.

Cooking cave man status

A house and barn on the way into the site being reclaimed by nature

Literally 100s of acres strawberry fields surrounded the park

Future marine biologist? Things went down hill fast at the aquarium, she's not quite ready to explore free rain there.

View from the bluff above the campsite

Last breakfast of the trip

Made with the 1st eggs I've bought in 3 years. Courtesy of a curious raccoon getting into the site one of the first nights there

Happy with the freedom to run

Kebabs for our last night's dinner.

Missed the chance at a duck crossing sign in the middle of the city East of the campsite. Still thought it was worth mentioning. Alot natural flora and fauna, some small rabbits, lots of birds. Spent a morning on the boardwalk and fished off the pier. Oddly enough I woke up most mornings straining to hear the sound of a rooster or any chicken in the distance to no avail.

The weather was terrific the whole time we were out there. And didn't turn inclement until the morning we left. Our tent was pushing sideways with the wind for a few hours before the dawn bringing in some heavy storm clouds, some which seemed to have followed us home.

Had a blast with our friends and wish they could have stayed longer, we don't get to see each other enough and live less than an hour from each other. Like I mentioned we are already planning next years trip and I'll be asking a few more people to think about coming out as well.

The ducklings hatched on Tuesday. Glad my mom was around to see their first day. I'll get some pictures I the morning. Alot of scrambling to get things unload and sorted out here, I'll get pictures tomorrow. Another duck is sitting on eggs now as well. That make two if the other isn't just gone. I haven't had any luck finding the other nest but the 3rd is just over the fence in the neighbors field so theres no telling where the other is.
Sadly one of the buff chicks appears to be missing. Nature of free range I guess. Not worried, about to have birds coming out of all the cracks around here.

Sold two dozen eggs within an hour or so of getting back too, asked for only brown, the blue and white ones weird them out. Lol. To funny.
And my buddy who's doing some landscaping for the lady down the road stopped by, apparently she's planning on giving me everystillaa tree as long as I keep giving her eggs. That'll certainly put a good dent in the producable trees I plan on putting in out here.

Still alot to catch up on and alot to clean up. Supposed to rain in the morning and I still have a bit of gear to move back to the shed.

Onwards and upwards
Attimus

Courtesy of @birdman55 I got this today in the mail.

That's 30 fibro eggs. Incubator is on and already to temp
smile.png
. Eggs are setting for 24 hours. I'll get a good candle later tonight to see if any aircells are displaced.
There's alot more to my week but I really wanted to get this up. I'll formulate my trip and return momentarily. Along with some pictures.

Onwards and upwards
Attimus
Sweet!! Wonders why they are different colors?

Sweet!!  Wonders why they are different colors?
they all seem relatively close in shade, they are marked the oustide edges are the crosses. Darker cream together are cemani and the lighter ones on each side are Hmong and hona. Doesn't seem to much variance considering there is a shade scale for almost every one of my layers here that all lay "brown" eggs even my white eggs aren't always dead white.

Back
Top Bottom