Naturally Worming Chickens

Did you buy formula #2 as well- the weekly treatment?
I did, but i find myself forgetting to use it so i can't make any claims to its efficacy. We live in busy times - i keep winding up in jobs i don't want, working all kinds of ungodly hours... add to that a lazy streak and stuff doesn't get dealt with until it's CLEAR that it needs dealing with, lol

my chickens don't have worms and have no signs however ive been putting a clove of garlic in their water(fresh clove each week) since they were chicks,and will be doing the cayenne pepper this week as a preventative measure and will repeat if needed,if not ill do again in the spring...Love this group,so much helpful info especially for us new comers..

Well I just tried it. I made some 'goop' for my chickens and added a palmful of red pepper flakes (all I had at the moment). If it is a good preventive I'm all for it. Since it is natural I'm assuming too much couldn't hurt them?
hu.gif
I'll just keep my eyes open for any worms (not sure what they even look like). I have not seen anything of the likes since I've had my flock April of last year. Then again, they had a lot of pumpkins seeds too. I just hope that it really works!

I use black walnut hull on all my pets works great use it myself few times a year

Question on the pepper dose it make the eggs taste different?

I would like to try it it is packed full of good stuff for health!

Back
Top Bottom