Need help with a farm name DRUM ROLL!

Quote:
I know Deb, I even offered a suggestion! What am I invisible??
tongue.gif

Did you see how fast that was moving??? There was no way I was gonna see everyone that posted. Cetta is the only one I remember.

Yeah, it was moving fast. I was trying to type a sentence and the stupid page kept refreshing on me!
lol.png

Quote:
Did you see how fast that was moving??? There was no way I was gonna see everyone that posted. Cetta is the only one I remember.

Yeah, it was moving fast. I was trying to type a sentence and the stupid page kept refreshing on me!
lol.png

HAHAHA!!! Ken made a page for the ranch too - Northern Winds Ranch and we already have a few followers. I like the logo he created.

Quote:
lol.png

HAHAHA!!! Ken made a page for the ranch too - Northern Winds Ranch and we already have a few followers. I like the logo he created.

I just checked it out; very nice!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

I just checked it out; very nice!
thumbsup.gif

The chicken needs to be different, but it will do for now!!!! I am sooo excited we are actually taking baby steps to making this happen for us.

Oh dear. I think I just channeled my Uncle Dan. He's still alive, just talked to him a bit back, so maybe that's why... eerie though. Anywho, hope it won't offend but I just know what he'd say upon seeing Northern Winds... "Better out than in!" (ala burping)

*shakes head* Boy I really need to get out more if I'm quoting him.

oh my gosh. i have done this with my 5 adult children, and let my siblings chime in.

it gets hilarious.

have fun.

if you don't use fluster cluck, i might just!!

welcome to the funny farms!!

I love a good spoonerism... Zilch the Storyteller out at Scarborough is awesome. Also converted Free Bird into Bard... freaking hilarious.

Fuster Cluck would be rather brilliant... but knowing my MIL she'd be up there at 3am with a paintbrush censoring it.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom