Need hlp potty trainning my rabbit

Maryallison77

Songster
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Fountain, Florida
Gabby is my inside rabbit. She was doing pretty good with the litter pan until she had her kits. They must have peed in her other corner cause now she is peeing in the other side of her litter pan
hmm.png
I have been trying to scoop it up and put it in the little pan to get the scent over there with no real luck. She pees in the corner with no pan and it comes outta the cage on my new carpet.
sad.png

Is there some trick or something I may be doing wrong? I LOVE my inside rabbit. I have 50+ rabbits in the barn, but this is the only one I have ever tried to potty train. (yes I own a rabbitry
lol.png
)

Thanks, MARY

Have you tried moving her potty box in the corner where she is peeing now? I had 4 box trained rabbits but they lived outside. They never had babies so I never had issues with them changing corners.

Thanks
big_smile.png
So I changed corners & took away her 2nd level. I don't like change so I didn't wanta move it around, but maybe Gabby likes change
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Let's cross our fingers.....Please don't pee on the carpet Gabby!
tongue.png

Oh...I was thinking that if I moved the litter pan she'd smell the original pee spot in the cage and pee in 2 different places too. I cleaned it best as I could and I just hope she only pees in the litter pan..... I may need to look into buying a new bottom pan for the cage
sad.png

Quote:
What are the sexes of your 4 rabbits.... do they all live together?.. or separate cages??

I want two, but am afraid of in-fighting... What is a good combo?? male and female (neutered of course), never 2 males??

I want one really nice big rabbit condo... and not wanting to separate when I get them.

and I prefer outside... I (when Im home) live in N Fl....so, outside is good for them, and in the shade... They will have a nice grassy area to play on...

Im just trying to get info, so that when I get home, I can get to getting them, and my chickens again....

Thanks in advance for the answer!

Back
Top Bottom