Need pictures for article

Pictures you want.......

We hatch lav & black/lav split orps. Ours run on the giant side.
Let me know if you want to use any of these.

This is Moose. A gentle giant & a very silly boy.

Muppet

Snuggles

Sweetie

Choc orp pullet, "Godiva" who we got from a friend. She's much smaller than our lavs.

Choc cuckoo orp cockerel (also from our friend) who is much smaller than our other roos.
He is named "Brick" - short for "dumb as a brick" - because he was blessed with good looks & not much else.

"Ooppsie" = a mauve orp chick that had her feathers grow in white. No longer sure sure of her genetics, but we kept her because of the mystery. She's very pretty, friendly. and now a pampered pet.

Our all time fav roo (a black./lav split)

He is the flock leader & a wonderful example of how gentle orpingtons can be.

Beautiful birds @Faraday40 Love those lavs!
Thanks. We really love them too! They are very docile & tame. Any visitor can just scoop one up for some cuddles. Some of them can do tricks (trained to peck at targets), but the agility performances are left to the other birds.

Pictures you want....... We hatch lav & black/lav split orps. Ours run on the giant side. Let me know if you want to use any of these. [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] This is Moose. A gentle giant & a very silly boy. Muppet [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] Snuggles [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] Sweetie Choc orp pullet, "Godiva" who we got from a friend. She's much smaller than our lavs. [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] Choc cuckoo orp cockerel (also from our friend) who is much smaller than our other roos. He is named "Brick" - short for "dumb as a brick" - because he was blessed with good looks & not much else. "Ooppsie" = a mauve orp chick that had her feathers grow in white. No longer sure sure of her genetics, but we kept her because of the mystery. She's very pretty, friendly. and now a pampered pet. [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] Our all time fav roo (a black./lav split) He is the flock leader & a wonderful example of how gentle orpingtons can be. [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR]
:love :love :love They are all so cute. I would take them home any day ;)

Last edited:
my buff orpingtong cock

This pic can give you an idea of how large the English Orps can get. This pullet is almost 7 months & my son is almost 7 yrs old

Here she decided to stand up.

Last edited:
Hi there
I live in Ireland so we use the British poultry standards.
Here is a picture of a buff Orpington rooster who got best large heavy soft feather
At the Irish national show this year

He is much bigger in real life
He is not my bird but a man I know owns him.
Thanks
Fionn.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom