Nevadans?

You can show cockerels un dubbed as well. I love d'anvers but have never seen blue quail. I have a lot of RCCL bantams. I show local 4h and open in ca.

I'm sorry, what is RCCL? I did google it, it came up as royal caribbean international, haha.

Here's a headshot of my blue d'Avers, I loved her. I've seen some really nice colombian ones from boggy bottom bantams too. Nice birds. :]

LG fowl cochins or bantam? You could do well with OEGB you just wouldn't have to show the cocks, but pullets hens and cockerels would be fine. RCCL stands for rose comb clean legged. I have a lot of bantam wyandottes that are good RCCL birds. I LOVE d'anvers and OEGB(old english game bantam). Are your d'anvers solid blue or blue quail?

They're blue quail. And I don't have her anymore, I should have kept her. She was a pretty good looking bird. I've never seen blue mottled, I'll have to find a picture of that. :]

The 15 recognized colors of Antwerp Belgian d'Anvers are: Quail, Black, Self Blue, Blue, Mottled, Cuckoo, Mille Fleur, Blue Quail, Buff, BBR, Porcelain, White, Columbian and Buff Columbian, Splash.

I love my d'Anvers.
love.gif

The 15 recognized colors of Antwerp Belgian d'Anvers are: Quail, Black, Self Blue, Blue, Mottled, Cuckoo, Mille Fleur, Blue Quail, Buff, BBR, Porcelain, White, Columbian and Buff Columbian, Splash.

I love my d'Anvers.
love.gif
I am talking about the APA the ABA may have more.

Back
Top Bottom