Nevadans?

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Seriously, you don't like kids? Why? To me they're the most honest of humans. They just say what's on their minds and I find that very refreshing. Obviously, I'm biased, I have 4 of my own and taught for many years.

'll let you borrow mine for a week or two if you want?? tehy're honest... honestly too loud to be in the house... since the coop now has a portable heater in it can i move them into it??
lol.. okay.. bad idea.. it's 4x8x4... lol...

i have a few friends who have no desire to have kids.. and it's fine.. i would rather people say "it's not for me" than try it and find out they're bad at it.. like your kids mom....
my best friend LOVES my boys... but has no desire to have her own.. and another friend of mine says my kids arethe best birth control.. lol..
he comes over to my house once in a while and watches me scream at them...
i have moments where i want to pull my hair out.. and my kids make me absoulutley nuts... at home... when we're out in public they're well behaved and have excellent manors.. so i guess i can't complain.. i'd rather strangle them at home than in public.. lol..

lacey, it's good you know it's not your thing... and it's okay i you change your mind later....

also thought i'd let you guys know that it's been beautiful the last couple days down here... i was out moving things around the yard in jeans and a thermal shirt.... no sweatshirt.. no jacket.....

Quote:
Happy New Year to you too!!!
Here's wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!
fl.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif

oh yeah.. i forgot... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
ya.gif

Quote:
Hahaha, it HAS been beautiful. The other day I couldn't even keep a light sweater on outside.
tongue.png
I love Vegas winters. I'm so missing it right now. I'm visiting family in Utah for the weekend and our car almost went into a wash tonight at my brothers house.
sad.png
Yucky snow!

Quote:
Yes! Happy New Year everyone. I'm also hoping for a happier, healthier, and more prosperous year for us all. My mom just got out of the hospital today after experiencing chest pains yesterday. (tests all say that she's okay.) My dad spent over 50 days in 5 different hospitals during the summer with complications following his second heart surgery in two years. He had an allergic reaction to the blood thinner 'Heparin' and ended up almost dying several times and losing all five toes on his right foot. Getting chickens in the middle of that mess was the best thing to happen this year, well other than NOT losing my father. He's doing much better. We have built a coop and run together since then so I have tons to be grateful for.
big_smile.png

Yay for 2010!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

back down to only 1 kid in the house during the day!!!!!!!!!!

it's been a long 2 weeks... lol.. this sumer is gonna make me certifiable...

Quote:
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

back down to only 1 kid in the house during the day!!!!!!!!!!

it's been a long 2 weeks... lol.. this sumer is gonna make me certifiable...

Wow youre sooo supportive. Thats actually what my ma has been saying too though..

Back
Top Bottom