Nevadans?

Quote:
it's been gorgeous during the days the last week... who knows what next week will bring.... lol...

lol.png
Yea one of their favorite sayings around here is: If you don't like the weather in Nevada wait 5 minutes.
roll.png
That's probably more true here in the Northern half of NV though?

Quote:
I will definately be able to go. I have talked to a few other chicken owners and will bring 3-4 more peeps with me. Evonne, if you need a ride I would be happy to pick you up...!!! Just let me know.
big_smile.png

hhmm i might take you up on that if you don't mind coming out to get me... i'm out in north las vegas, just past the cannery a bit.. by the pig farm.. lol...
i'll talk to hubby and make sure he's good with it... do we have a time yet?

evonne, I know youre pretty far but it will give me a chance to check out your chickens, right?!?
big_smile.png
I don't know what time yet. I guess I'll need to pm Nifty or something. IDK.

Quote:
KandJsmama,
welcome-byc.gif
Or rather WELCOME TO THE NEVADA THREAD!!! So glad you found us. I noticed a post from you on the EE thread, I think, and thought of emailing you...no, it's not stalking, I was just excited to see another chicken person relatively nearby.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi KandJsmama! Always great to meet more Nevada chicken folks. Welcome!

Evonne or Vegaschick let me know when you find out the time for the BYC walk. It's a long shot but I'd love to go and get out of the cold for a day!

Quote:
KandJsmama,
welcome-byc.gif
Or rather WELCOME TO THE NEVADA THREAD!!! So glad you found us. I noticed a post from you on the EE thread, I think, and thought of emailing you...no, it's not stalking, I was just excited to see another chicken person relatively nearby.
tongue.png

Hi KandJsmama!!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom