Nevadans?

Quote:
I don't think there is an age limit...as long as its not past curfew on the strip, right?
tongue.png
We don't even know what time yet. School may be out by then, if that's an issue.

We're not sure how many will be showing up, but here is what I got from Dan (the guy walking):

"I start at at around noon typically at the fashion show mall. I'll be sure to start at exactly noon that day and we can meet outside of the fashion show Starbucks on the blvd"

I'd say get there at least 10 mins early and keep an eye out for the guy with a BYC shirt on.
big_smile.png

And bring a camera so you can take pics!!!

If I were going, I'd TOTALLY walk around with a chicken (if it is legal to do so).
big_smile.png

woot.gif

Quote:
i thought about bringing my wagon with a couple of my bantams in a small dog crate....
maybe my cochin trio.... barred roo, black smooth and clack frazzle hen....
oh wait... i can't take my wagon if i'm getting a ride... hhmmm.... darn i wish my truck was fixed already....

Checking in from the south end of Reno.

The weather is miserable, really miserable today! Only a few of my girls went out when I opened the pop door today.

I have delawares, EE, RIR, BR, a couple of silkies, and 2 roos. I'm ordering a bunch of Townline ISA Browns for delivery in April. I've noticed that none of the feed stores here order these. I ordered a few extra so if any Reno folks want them...I'm hoping they show up around April 1. But you have to be able to pay / pick them up within 24 hours after they arrive. I really don't have the room to keep them all. I'm asking $4 per chick due to shipping costs frm Michigan. Let me know by PM if you're interested. If you want bunches of them I can add to my order and have them shipped together.

OK, off to work...thanks for inviting me to this thread. I will subscribe to it so I can read updates from everyone. Have a great day!

Welcome briteday, from northwest Reno. Yea the weather is supposed to be nasty through tomorrow. After this storm clears out there is another one coming in tonight. Just hoping it doesn't turn into snow! Getting tired of the snow.
I don't need any more birds now but thanks for asking. I have too many now and am getting some ameraucanas in April!
tongue.png

Hello everybody and
welcome-byc.gif
's Nevada thread KandJsmama, vegaschik99, and briteday--glad to see some more from So NV too. (BTW I have EE's, Delawares, BR, and a silkie also.)

Hope that you guys have fun on the walk, I have to work. How are everyone's chickens doing? Ours finally broke the 20 eggs/day barrier. Have a great day/week all.

P.S. As I told you guys before, I have thinned the flock by about 35 roos but I still have a few more to go. If you know of anyone interested in a BR, black Sumatra, Black or blue copper Maran, Partridge Penedesenca, NHR, white-crested blue Polish, or olive egger rooster let me know. These are all from well out-of-state breeder, not hatchery flocks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom