Nevadans?

Quote:
Hahaha, it HAS been beautiful. The other day I couldn't even keep a light sweater on outside.
tongue.png
I love Vegas winters. I'm so missing it right now. I'm visiting family in Utah for the weekend and our car almost went into a wash tonight at my brothers house.
sad.png
Yucky snow!

Quote:
Yes! Happy New Year everyone. I'm also hoping for a happier, healthier, and more prosperous year for us all. My mom just got out of the hospital today after experiencing chest pains yesterday. (tests all say that she's okay.) My dad spent over 50 days in 5 different hospitals during the summer with complications following his second heart surgery in two years. He had an allergic reaction to the blood thinner 'Heparin' and ended up almost dying several times and losing all five toes on his right foot. Getting chickens in the middle of that mess was the best thing to happen this year, well other than NOT losing my father. He's doing much better. We have built a coop and run together since then so I have tons to be grateful for.
big_smile.png

Yay for 2010!!!
big_smile.png

Great outlook vegaschick! I should have said "Wishing you and yours better health for 2010". I'm saying it now though! To everyone.
fl.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Ok where's the pics? I love seeing pics of everybody's birds! Yes we had a great christmas and a very quiet New Years Eve (DH fell asleep at 10pm but I woke him up 10 mins before midnight
big_smile.png
)

Quote:
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

back down to only 1 kid in the house during the day!!!!!!!!!!

it's been a long 2 weeks... lol.. this sumer is gonna make me certifiable...

Ok, I have to admit that as much as I love my kids, thought most every stage was so much fun (well 'til they hit the dreaded emotional rollercoaster years anyway), it has been kinda nice, in a way, having the house to ourselves the past couple of months. Our last one left home then. My hubby and I didn't realize how much fun it could be having the house to ourselves.
tongue.png

Shhhh, Don't tell our kids we said that though...

Me too! I've got ameraucana chicks coming from John Blehm in April and the time is going by sooooo sloooooowwwwlyyyyy... Hurry up spring!!!

Quote:
I will definately be able to go. I have talked to a few other chicken owners and will bring 3-4 more peeps with me. Evonne, if you need a ride I would be happy to pick you up...!!! Just let me know.
big_smile.png

What's the weather like down there right now? Is it during the day so we wouldn't have to get a room to stay overnight? I would love to take an all-day drive that Friday to get out of the cold! My DH has fridays off. I could try to talk him into it.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I will definately be able to go. I have talked to a few other chicken owners and will bring 3-4 more peeps with me. Evonne, if you need a ride I would be happy to pick you up...!!! Just let me know.
big_smile.png

hhmm i might take you up on that if you don't mind coming out to get me... i'm out in north las vegas, just past the cannery a bit.. by the pig farm.. lol...
i'll talk to hubby and make sure he's good with it... do we have a time yet?

Back
Top Bottom