Nevadans?

Quote:
I have a friend who may be interested. How much are you looking to sell them for? ... not ALL of them naturally, just one.
lol.png

New person barging in!

I have lived in Reno most of my life. We'll soon be in one of the outlying Valleys though, which are somehow considered to be part of Reno.

lol at this weather, eh?! I normally enjoy winter but this year...blehch.

welcome-byc.gif
bantamamba and glad to have you on the NV thread. I am lovin' the weather we're having.
lau.gif
Just one of the perks to living in the south (of NV).
celebrate.gif

Golden or Lemmon it seems.

I think the large part of my disgruntledness comes from having to put up with ice and snow where we no longer have access to a covered roundpen for the poneh. ;-; But it's all good, I suppose. The more water the better.

Welcome bantamamba! We are neighbors. When we first moved to Reno we lived in Lemmon Valley but I kind of wish we had moved to Golden Valley instead. I'ts a little closer to amenities. A few feet lower in elevation as well, not that that makes much difference these days.
roll.png

Good luck with your new home!
frow.gif

frow.gif
bantamamba - you will be closer to me. I'm further out still - Rancho Haven area.

SunnyDawn - can April come quicker - please! Have some MF Cochin eggs in the bator right now - hopefully 4 or 5 will hatch. So will be ready for more little ones in April!

Back
Top Bottom