New Brahma Group: Blue Partridge x Partridge, Plus Dark

Pics
He is such a gorgeous boy. I really miss having brahmas, they were one of my favorite breeds. I still have some brahma mixes around and they're very nice girls.

He is a looker, for sure. His son should look as good when he grows up, or I'm hoping he will. I've sold one set of hatching eggs and the 5 week old trio is spoken for, but no one else is wanting eggs right now. Thea threatens to go broody, keeps clucking and screeching, but doesn't stay in a nest, which is fine with me, but I wish she'd make up her mind! I have eggs from the Hector pen and Brahma eggs, too.

I dont care what color they are I just want some big brahmas
I think we spoke before about this. I don't ship chicks, but right now, I don't have any to sell anyway. Hope you can find some. You do need Brahmas!

ETA: I saw your post on the other thread looking for Lt and Dk Brahmas, which is why I said I don't have those colors.

Last edited:
If you search in the Buy-Sell-Trade section there are some Brahma chicks listed, if you want eggs you could check that section as well. There are several hatcheries that sell Brahmas, including McMurray and Cackle; do a Google search for Hatchery Brahma and you may find something that interests you.

Finally, I'm sure that the older Partridge Brahma chick is a pullet. This new generation will be named with "C" names. So, meet Cora with her "brothers". They are in the pen with the younger five chicks because Brandy is back with her group, having laid an egg. She was trying to make a nest under the little ramp so I picked her up and took her to the barn.

See Brandy under there? She was throwing hay over her shoulder and scooching her bottom around so I knew it was time.

The trio will go to a new home this coming weekend.

Back
Top Bottom