New BYC 6 Year Club - Six Year Active Member Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay in this manual process, but here is our newest list of active members who are being admitted into the BYC Six Year Club! (it will take us a bit to add the actual awards to your account, but we'll get it done!)

Feel free to click on their userID's and send them a quick note congratulating them!

peepsnbunnies
suebee
jab91864
ozark hen
chickenlisa
newhopepoultry
corancher
bantymama
coyotemagic
dbcooper02
maralpz2006
sugar sand farm
seachick
gersbud
enchanted sunrise farms
sianara
flyingmonkeypoop
poison ivy
henny peeny
hoppy
woodlandwoman
hobbychick
desertdawg
rufus
frankensusan
verthandi
92caddy
okiechick57
cybercat
chirpy
mac in wisco
wren
pawtraitart
sgtmom52
jennh
megshenhut
plumtuckered
katy

Gosh, there are so many familiar names here, congrats to all!

seminole, can you believe it's been almost 6 years since you joined our little family!?!? We're so glad to have members just like you that have stuck with us over the years and supported the community in so many ways!!

hugs.gif

Thankyou! This is a really good place. It's kinda fun to watch newbies full of questions , over the years, become the ones that may have answers.
And we all meet a lot of good friends!

That's definitely one of my favorite things about this community: People "paying it forward"! The "veterans" help the newbies and those newbies start helping the newer newbies, and eventually many become expert / veterans themselves! It's a super wonderful cycle and I'm so glad to be a part of it!!!

thumbsup.gif

I appreciate the 6 year "shout out." I joined the original board in 2003 right before I acquired my first silkies. I learned so much as a rookie and try to spread the knowledge to the newer chicken owners when I can.

My first silkie was born May 1st, 2003. He died ten years to the day. Beloved Morticai 5.1.2003 - 5.1.2013.

Thank you Rob for turning the website Backyard Chickens into a worldwide phenomenon. I'm proud to be a member.

I was on the BYC before this current BYC. Been on here along time. I can't believe how many members there are now. I may not post anywhere as much as others, but I am around. I prefer to read.

I would like to Thank everyone that has kept this board running all these years.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom