New BYC 6 Year Club - Six Year Active Member Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Congratulations to all the 6 and 6+ year members. Without you there wouldn't be the valuable information and help I, (and many others), rely on. Here's to another 6 hatchy, err, happy years
clap.gif

Thank you and congratulations to everyone on the list.
BYC is such a great forum. Looking at the "6-year-club-list", it is so much fun to remember all the veteran chicken lovers and their posts on here, our conversations back then. I remember heartbreaking stories from 6 years ago about chickens from "speckled hen", I recall posts that made me want more chickens because of amazing egg colors (wynette) just to name a few. The support I have found on this website in regards of my poultry keeping hobby has been wonderful. I have met many other chicken enthusiasts in Southern California in person through BYC and we have become friends (see San Diego meet-up threat).
Again, thank you "nifty-chicken" and everyone else involved in keeping this forum up.

Last edited:
My goodness! 6 years??? Where has the time gone?

Come to think of it, this means that I've owned chickens for - 9 years now!

Hard to imagine that it's been six years.

Now I just need to get chickens again.

I'll only be able to fit 3 or 4 in my new backyard... compared to the gzillion that I had before...

But... next week the old house sells. I HOPE...and I'll be able to focus on building a tiny coop underneath my massive grapefruit tree.... and I'm looking forward to a backyard with LESS insects as we live right next to the desert preserve now.

CHEERS!!!

Mahonri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom