New Englanders! Much ado about New England!

NH here and will be starting in spring!!
Welcome!!!

what kind of birds are you getting?
welcome-byc.gif

I'm allowed 6 max but will be getting 4 in the spring to start off. I live in the city near the country line so have to abide the ordinance no roosters. I'm going to get a brown egg assortment from Meyers hatchery so it will be a surprise. I love trying to figure it out!

I'm allowed 6 max but will be getting 4 in the spring to start off. I live in the city near the country line so have to abide the ordinance no roosters. I'm going to get a brown egg assortment from Meyers hatchery so it will be a surprise. I love trying to figure it out!
fun! so you are going to hatch or ordering chicks?

Rhode island here. Ive been taking care of around 70 ducks for 9 months now. I just started working with a good friend of mine who has been breeding them for years. we built an aviary with a net around 60x60. 20 feet tall tapered to the fencing around the enclosure. theres also a stream running through the enclosure leading into a pond that we had dug by hand. currently looking into breeding of exotic species of ducks like mandarin, teals and wood ducks.

Rhode island here. Ive been taking care of around 70 ducks for 9 months now. I just started working with a good friend of mine who has been breeding them for years. we built an aviary with a net around 60x60. 20 feet tall tapered to the fencing around the enclosure. theres also a stream running through the enclosure leading into a pond that we had dug by hand. currently looking into breeding of exotic species of ducks like mandarin, teals and wood ducks.
Awesome!!! I love my ducks!!

Wow, I didn't realize there was a New England thread. It seems to have died out though. Is there any active New Englanders still here? :D

Back
Top Bottom