New Hampshire!!

I'm in Seabrook.If anyone is looking for pheasants,I'm the guy.All I have for right now are red golden trios and a silvers male,but spring is just around the corner.I have 13 species of pheasant,2 species of quail,diamond doves and cockatiels.
In N.H.,Tony.

Quote:
D.gif

Hi Tony, I just got Cotunix Quails for 1chickmagnet in Oct. They R the cutest. No other Quails than them. Just different breeds of bantams & reg sz chickens

Quote:
Hello Tony
Do you have and Ring neck Pheasant? I was told that NH wants you to jump thru hoops to raise them. I think they are such a beautiful bird. Again just wondering, thought it might be fun. Thanks Big Bill

Hi Big Bill,
I have black ringnecks.
In N.H.,Tony.
Quote:
Hello Tony
Do you have and Ring neck Pheasant? I was told that NH wants you to jump thru hoops to raise them. I think they are such a beautiful bird. Again just wondering, thought it might be fun. Thanks Big Bill

Tony, you have some good looking birds.
I have always had a passion for Ring necks, but after do some reading I think I am going to stay just an admirer of ring necks.

Thanks Big Bill

What did you read that scares you?They can be aggressive,but given lots of space you can house many birds.If you are just talking about raising a pair or trio,there is nothing that should scare you off from something you will enjoy.The more space the better,but you could raise a trio in a 12x12 pen.If you are ever in Seabrook feel free to stop by and check out my birds.
In N.H.,Tony.

What did you read that scares you?They can be aggressive,but given lots of space you can house many birds.If you are just talking about raising a pair or trio,there is nothing that should scare you off from something you will enjoy.The more space the better,but you could raise a trio in a 12x12 pen.If you are ever in Seabrook feel free to stop by and check out my birds.
In N.H.,Tony.

Quote:
Was looking to maybe make into pets, Like my girls BR's and for the grand kids. Was told that they really shy away from human contact. I have a couple mounts that I shoot and photos of male pheasant all over the house. And being a game bird I was told that I need to be licensed thru the state and have inspection of the coop and runs. I am still looking into this. Yes I'd like to stop by some time to visit and ask questions.

Thanks Big Bill

Back
Top Bottom