New Hampshire!

Did you all see the news about the Avian Flu in Derry? They took all her turkeys/ducks/chickens.
She had a pond that wild ducks came to and so her flock also got it :(
If you have a pond near you that your flock has access too please watch them :( :(
I looked it up - how awful! And I live pretty close to several ponds, and also close to Derry. Chickens are henceforth confined to the run...😟

Hope your flock stays safe! Thanks for the heads up!

Dorchester, NH...stick vill and Ermine Heaven. Have a chicken (singular) sadly. Looking to try pigeons next and maybe a couple ducks. I don't know if NH is a dead state for pigeons but I can't seem to find anyone that has them. Any help would be appreciated~

I'm near Burlington MA, willing to drive, and wondered if anyone had any fertilized Buff Orpington eggs? I got a determined Broody Hen and thought I would let her have 2-4 eggs all to herself. She is such a sweet hen that it would be nice to see if she would be a good Momma for the future.
I do not have a Roo

NVM, she broke her Broodiness a couple hours after my post... of course !

Last edited:
Hi! Any one located in NH interested in 3 months old muscovies?
First this is Rio. He spends his time sitting in a puddle when there is a clean tub right next to him.
Snapchat-1203782578.jpg

Next we have Rico (my fav but don't tell his siblings that)
Snapchat-989454154.jpg

And finally we got Danny and Jane (Danny is the one with white dots here and there). They are little divas.
Snapchat-1656479320.jpg

If anyone is interested please let me know! 😊

Hi everyone! New to BYC and from NH! We think we have 4 silkie roosters on our hands. We are probably going to have to rehome them! I’ll keep everyone posted in case anyone is looking for a rooster to add to their home!

Hi! Any one located in NH interested in 3 months old muscovies?
First this is Rio. He spends his time sitting in a puddle when there is a clean tub right next to him.
View attachment 3209028
Next we have Rico (my fav but don't tell his siblings that)
View attachment 3209029
And finally we got Danny and Jane (Danny is the one with white dots here and there). They are little divas.
View attachment 3209030
If anyone is interested please let me know! 😊
Where are you located? Looking at getting ducks sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom