New Hampshire!

ATTENTION CHICKEN OWNERS IN SOUTHERN NH!

This is really important guys, I can't stress it enough. Long story short, my folks and I are trying to find a house to move into, and the people that bought ours are being pushy and non-understanding of our situation. We agreed to be out by the 21st, and the folks are looking at a renting option in Henniker.

Here is my problem. Because we're having difficulties finding a house within our budget, and being forced to rent, I'm unable to take my babies with me.

I'm looking for temporary care of my 7 babies within Southern New Hampshire. I'm looking for backups because one person isn't responding. I will give you everything they need (I have all their food, feeders, waterer, etc), and just let me know if you need anything else.

They are as follows:

Autumn: 1yo Silkie Hen w/wry neck (not really special needs, she gets along fine; friendly)

Clove: 1yo Silkie Hen (currently a stubborn broody butt; friendly)

Smokey: 1yo Silkie Hen (friendly)

Pumpkin: 1yo Silkie Rooster w/wry neck (he's in good shape, and I have things to give him if he relapses; can be aggressive with his siblings, so needs to be separated at night and in the morning; can be reunited once his hormones pass)

Leilei: 1yo Barbu Silkie Hen (friendly, but may bite; very intelligent)

Georgia: 5yo Barbu D'Anvers Hen (top hen, very friendly)

Luppi: 3yo Silkie Rooster (friendly, may get aggressive but he's not vicious, he's just very protective of his family)

I need someone who takes incredible care of their birds, as you can see, I consider them my babies. They have a lot of meaning to me. While I'd like to get to know you and see everything, I'd also like to be able to visit them and/or check in via calls/texts.

Again, this would be a temporary care situation. I'm hoping it wouldn't be long, I have no clue how long it's all going to take. I can give more info in the Private Messages, so please contact me there.

Hello! I’m in NH and we have a few rooster chicks (about 10 weeks old) we are needing to rehome because of the town ordinance! They are all silkies! Let me know if anyone is interested please!

I'm in southern NH and am looking for a female muscovy adolescent or adult. Anyone want to re-home or sell?

Boscawen here, Looking for some Bantam Fertilized eggs for this spring. A Bear got my Rooster 2 years back and 3 of my girls were so Broody. any place I can look in the Greater Concord Area? Thank You

Hello everyone, I live in Massachusetts - I am starting a new flock again after few years and I am searching for leghorn or leghorn cross Pullets. any Leads? I did manage to order some Cinnamon queen pullets -coming in April. Thanks in advance, I am missing so much having fresh eggs!

I'm near Burlington MA, willing to drive, and wondered if anyone had any fertilized Buff Orpington eggs? I got a determined Broody Hen and thought I would let her have 2-4 eggs all to herself. She is such a sweet hen that it would be nice to see if she would be a good Momma for the future.
I do not have a Roo

NVM, she broke her Broodiness a couple hours after my post... of course !
New chicken mom here. Today I learned that you can break a hen of broodiness just by posting on BYC; filing that info away for later ;)

Back
Top Bottom