New Hampshire!

droolin.gif

aceschix raises blue laced red wyandottes, I think, I bet she'd sell you some.
smile.png
Thanks you
thumbsup.gif

I do have a flock of BLRW if the Maran cock bird would stop jumping the fence into their pen...I could guarantee pures..... I have hathced about 50% 50% at this point. Of course the height of the snow banks is not helping to keep that roving boy contained.
rant.gif

Last edited:
Thanks you :thumbsup

I do have a flock of BLRW if the Maran cock bird would stop jumping the fence into their pen...I could guarantee pures.....  I have hathced about 50% 50% at this point.   Of course the hieght of the snow banks is not helping to keep that roving boy contained. :rant

Haha! He thinks those BLRW girls are attractive enough to jump the fence for. ;)

Thanks you
thumbsup.gif

I do have a flock of BLRW if the Maran cock bird would stop jumping the fence into their pen...I could guarantee pures..... I have hathced about 50% 50% at this point. Of course the height of the snow banks is not helping to keep that roving boy contained.
rant.gif

Hey im ok with mixed
wink.png
What do you charge?

Hey im ok with mixed;)  What do you charge?
not to piggy back, but if the price was right I wouldn't mind a mix of the two. A chance of a blrw with dark eggs would totally rock!

Thanks you :thumbsup

I do have a flock of BLRW if the Maran cock bird would stop jumping the fence into their pen...I could guarantee pures.....  I have hathced about 50% 50% at this point.   Of course the height of the snow banks is not helping to keep that roving boy contained. :rant

Hey im ok with mixed;)  What do you charge?

I had 4 of the "BLRW". Eggs in today's hatch and 3 are pure! We are getting better ;)

Back
Top Bottom