New Hampshire!

Who are the chocolate brown eggs from?
My BCMs are from Fancy Chicks via rarebreedsauctions day old chick auction and from hatching eggs from Wynette here on BYC and my Splash are from eggs from Blue Water Ranch in Texas. I am very happy with the egg color and the birds themselves. They are all from mid-August 2013. I'm still deciding if I want to do two pens of Splash and Black Copper separately or go for a Blue and Splash pen. Can't wait to start incubating some eggs in a few weeks.

I'm expecting a juvenile pair of chicks on April 1st or so.... patience....

I don't have any right now, but I've got 100% fertility with my eggs. I can throw some in the incubator in a couple weeks if you don't mind waiting. My drake is grey so the chicks should be true blue.

Hi there, I was waiting on some ducklings to hatch from another farm but I was wondering if you might have any right now? Just currious.. And where are you if we decided we wanted some from you (now or later)

Hi there, I was waiting on some ducklings to hatch from another farm but I was wondering if you might have any right now? Just currious.. And where are you if we decided we wanted some from you (now or later)
I don't have any now, but I'm setting next week, so they'll be here in about a month. I'm located in fryeburg, ME.

Does anyone have Plymouth Barred Rock Bantams? I'm looking for some decent quality birds, not hatchery. I want to make more barreds and probably some Rhodebars. The winter was harsh and i lost all but 1 barred hen.

i have a stupid question... i just got into chickens last year and it was primarily for myself, but now that i have an incubator, id like to start hatching eggs and selling chicks and fertile hatching eggs. I am not NPIP certified but want to be. how do you go about getting NPIP certified in NH? i sent an email to the agriculture dept. but am impatient. what is the process to get them certified and is there a cost? i know some states are expensive but others dont charge anything. can anyone describe the process they went through getting NPIP certified?

thanks!

i have a stupid question... i just got into chickens last year and it was primarily for myself, but now that i have an incubator, id like to start hatching eggs and selling chicks and fertile hatching eggs. I am not NPIP certified but want to be. how do you go about getting NPIP certified in NH? i sent an email to the agriculture dept. but am impatient. what is the process to get them certified and is there a cost? i know some states are expensive but others dont charge anything. can anyone describe the process they went through getting NPIP certified?

thanks!
there are no stupid questions just stupid answers

the state NPIP lady will be at my place in wolfeboro on May 5th

there had been a grant but it has now run out

it's $25 plus 56 cents a mile each way from concord (i think they only take checks , no cash)

the direct number to the state dept. of agriculture is 603-271-2404

good luck
piglett

PS: what breeds do you have?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom