New Hampshire!

I'm looking for DUCKLINGS. I'm going crazy trying to find breeders in NH!!
Is anyone selling or about to hatch ducklings... If so, what breed?

I have 4 ducklings hatching today, all for egg have been pipped since last night. The parents are ducks from TSC so Im not positive on what they are. They are lighter weight and fly well so Im sure the ducklings will be the same. Here is a pic of the drake and duck from whom the ducklings are from.

Im not 100% positive we are selling them since DH and 3DDs want to keep them. Im gonna have to pry them out of their hands lol. But let me know if your interested.

I have 4 ducklings hatching today, all for egg have been pipped since last night. The parents are ducks from TSC so Im not positive on what they are. They are lighter weight and fly well so Im sure the ducklings will be the same. Here is a pic of the drake and duck from whom the ducklings are from. Im not 100% positive we are selling them since DH and 3DDs want to keep them. Im gonna have to pry them out of their hands lol. But let me know if your interested.
Aww! How sweet! :) We are looking more for darker, possibly flightless breeds like blue swedish, runners or Khaki Campbells. We can find general duck breeds but not any of those.. of course haha. And we only want TWO so ordering them would be a ridiculous amount of money. Thanks anyway!

Hey every one! Long time no post, I have been super busy with work and trying to get a hobby farm started. Over the last few days a fox has taken almost my whole flock of layers. I have 15 and I am down to 6. The fox turned out to have rabies (we got it last night and fish and game had it tested for us) So I am looking for Point of lay pullets as well as younger birds to re build the flock. Would prefer npip tested flock. Thanks in advance for any help!

I have this English x American Buff Orpington Roo available. He is less than a yr old. He has suffered some frost damage from the winter but still a handsome good natured boy. Inquires welcome.

I have this English x American Buff Orpington Roo available. He is less than a yr old. He has suffered some frost damage from the winter but still a handsome good natured boy. Inquires welcome.

Renie is that one from the same line as the ones i have here ?

i'm getting some good looking youngsters out of them

Last edited:
The ones you got Piglett. are pure American SOP.....They aren't carrying the imported genes from Marc's birds. None the less... I bet you have some very nice chicks ... sure started with great stock :)

Last edited:
Sullivan county 4H groups are coming out to celebrate TSC clover Days Campaign!
Sugar River Poultry Project group will be at Tractor Supply in Claremont tomorrow talking to the public about their projects.
Our group will also be selling burgers and hot dogs for lunch.
We are raising money to have a poultry show at this year's Cornish Fair.
Please come out to talk chicken and 4H with our members as well as have a yummy lunch to support their efforts!

The ones you got Piglett. are pure American SOP.....They aren't carrying the imported genes from Marc's birds. None the less... I bet you have some very nice chicks ... sure started with great stock :)
i have 9 pullets at about 10/12 weeks old running around in the main coop

i'll have to get pics to share

Back
Top Bottom