New rollout nest design Picture heavy-edited 1/21

Pics
After looking at the updated pictures I would suggest that you first install a 1x2 at the very edge of the box before installing your roof. Just 3/4 of an inch would give you the necessary height to allow your roof to overhang just enough to cover the top of the doors and still allow function.

This is wonderful! I'm working on a coop now and would love to have the plans for the 2 nest box version. I am entirely new to this site, and forums in general, and I have no clue how to "pm" you... But my email is my username at gmail.com if you would be willing to email me, I would be very grateful! :)

This is wonderful! I'm working on a coop now and would love to have the plans for the 2 nest box version. I am entirely new to this site, and forums in general, and I have no clue how to "pm" you... But my email is my username at gmail.com if you would be willing to email me, I would be very grateful! :)

Check your email

I wonder how many people have been able to use this thread to build nest boxes. I wish that I had kept an accurate count of the number of people that I have sent the two nest box plans to. I'm pretty sure it's way over 200.

Back
Top Bottom