New Silkie!

Aug 25, 2023
Priceville, AL
My Coop
My Coop
I've been waiting for this new baby for around 2 months, as long as I've been on this site. Anddddd I finally got her! She's a white non-bearded silkie and I already am in love! She is not a big fan of Cookie or Peanut though. Cookie's been trying to *fight* her and she's been pecking Peanut's head. She is a no restraint baby. She loves sitting on eggs and is like the most adorable baby ever (though she's mean as heck). I gave her a fake egg yesterday and she just fell asleep sitting on it at night! I don't really know the best name for her though... I've decided to name her Marshmallow Fluff after the baby I had to give away that she looks like. But now I have Marshmallow Fluff, a sweet, crazy, non-bearded silkie baby!

PXL_20231001_204248349.jpg PXL_20231001_142711908.jpg

I've been waiting for this new baby for around 2 months, as long as I've been on this site. Anddddd I finally got her! She's a white non-bearded silkie and I already am in love! She is not a big fan of Cookie or Peanut though. Cookie's been trying to *fight* her and she's been pecking Peanut's head. She is a no restraint baby. She loves sitting on eggs and is like the most adorable baby ever (though she's mean as heck). I gave her a fake egg yesterday and she just fell asleep sitting on it at night! I don't really know the best name for her though... I've decided to name her Marshmallow Fluff after the baby I had to give away that she looks like. But now I have Marshmallow Fluff, a sweet, crazy, non-bearded silkie baby!

View attachment 3650269View attachment 3650271
Congratulations on your new silkie! I absolutely adore my silkies ! I will never be without them in my flock. ♥️

Back
Top Bottom