edbama2

Songster
12 Years
Feb 6, 2007
Slocomb, Alabama
HPIM1170.jpg
HPIM1261.jpg
HPIM1259.jpg
Here are some photos of alot of work and money and time that I have dedicated to my chics. LOL! My wife is getting jealous. If anyone needs help in planning on either project let me know. I will try to help the best I can. I think the bitties like the miniature Daschund in the photo. They walk right up to him.
cool.png

Last edited:
I am not sure. Right now there are 14 in there. The inside is 4' by 5'. The outside is 5' by 10'. When the ones in there get bigger, I might have to remove some.
wee.gif

That looks great, but I fell inlove with the little dashhound ( we call it a Teckel)
big_smile.png
. My mom has one to a longhair normal standaard. Lovely dogs!

And I also like the brooder man that thing is huge!!

Great job and good design !

Just remember that chicken wire is to hold chickens in, but doesn't keep predators out. A racoon, dog, coyote, etc. can tear through chicken wire. Can you reinforce the outside with welded wire ? There can also be a problem with animals digging under and into the tractor if not protected.

Your babies are adorable (so is the dog).

Wow!!! Good job!! I have to get busy on my own! Love the dog. My Aunt had a Dacshund named Belle, and when she would get ticked at you she would sit under the coffetable and glare at you. You did'nt need to speak "dog" to understand what she was thinking of you!!!

Hi Sandra!! It's a hoot how you tell what your pets are thinking of you!!! My cat minnie can be down right evil but she still lets me live in her house. I checked out your coop on another post, very nice. You have a handy boyfriend!!

Back
Top Bottom