New York mini chickenstock 2016

Here are some AB pics ... and they are the parent birds - for Chickengirl - they should be good - but they don't lay a Large egg - just a nice sized one when they are full grow - but they LAY A LOT - since they are considered a production bird ...

This huddle of chicks is ALL AB - the ligher grey turn into white with splashes and the darker ones grey with splashes. :)

So my little Dutch bunny makes a really good broody. I put all my Littles in with her yesterday so they could enjoy the weather. She let them all snuggle up to her once it started to cool off. I will get a pic if they do it tonight.

Just an early invite. In April or May we have the go ahead to have a get together here again. I will be placing an order for cx and red Rangers (or something similar) to be here in advance. If you are interested in some let me know. I will be starting a 2017 page soon unless anyone starts it first.

Well, I should have some NZ white rabbits for sale by then.
smile.png
My breeding trio are fertile, breeding like........rabbits
lau.gif

Just an early invite. In April or May we have the go ahead to have a get together here again. I will be placing an order for cx and red Rangers (or something similar) to be here in advance. If you are interested in some let me know. I will be starting a 2017 page soon unless anyone starts it first.

Let me know when you start the new thread?

Back
Top Bottom