New York mini chickenstock 2016

Chicken girl 15

Songster
May 28, 2015
harpursville ny
I'm not sure I'm setting this up correctly but here goes nothing. I have contacted several of you about a gathering at my home in May. This page is where I would like for plans to be made. Please feel free to give ideas .
@Metella @myfivegirls @boskelli1571
@PhoredaBurds @rancher hicks @Tab's chicken obsession

Date : May 28 2016
Time :11am until ???
Place: Harpursville Ny

I would like everyone to bring a dish of some sort to be shared.
Please make sure you bring cages or boxes to keep your critters in, my fencing is all used up on my flock.
I have water to fill your containers for birds I just can't provide containers. Please bring your own chairs and if you have access to one a pop-up tent for shelter.

I will have chicks, eggs and possibly some started veggie plants.

Last edited:
Great idea! Yay! Love chickenstocks! You might edit your first post to include date, time, place, and general plans. Last years thread could give some ideas on format:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/948030/2015-new-york-chickenstock

Not sure how to do this, but a document on who is bringing what attached is helpful as well. As is a link to this thread from other ny threads you are on. Yay chickenstock!

I haven't the foggiest how to put a link to one page from another. I only have access to my not so smart smart phone. I will try and put an updated list weekly on who is bringing what.

You can click these links to see what everyone will have for sale, be donating to the raffle, and is bringing for the potluck. If you want something added, just post here in the thread or pm me and I will put it in!

What's For Sale

Raffle Items

Potluck Dishes

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom