New York mini chickenstock 2016

Anyone interested in chicks w big hairdos, 50+ Spitzhauben & spitz-merl chicks hatched here over the past couple weeks. Silver spangled, gold spangled, chamois, blue, and black. A dozen Ayam cemani chicks too. Far more chicks than I need. I will be listing these on CL to sell them soon. LMK if you'd like me to hold a couple, few, or bunch for you for chickenstock. They're all healthy, strong, and super cute!

Anyone interested in chicks w big hairdos, 50+ Spitzhauben & spitz-merl chicks hatched here over the past couple weeks. Silver spangled, gold spangled, chamois, blue, and black. A dozen Ayam cemani chicks too. Far more chicks than I need. I will be listing these on CL to sell them soon. LMK if you'd like me to hold a couple, few, or bunch for you for chickenstock. They're all healthy, strong, and super cute!

Wow that's a lot of chicks! Sign me up for at least two spitzhaubens, silver spangled if possible :) Do you want these added to your for sale list?

Edit: Oh heck chamois is pretty too I'd like one of those also :p

Last edited:
Wow that's a lot of chicks! Sign me up for at least two spitzhaubens, silver spangled if possible :) Do you want these added to your for sale list?

Edit: Oh heck chamois is pretty too I'd like one of those also :p
I shouldn't but I'm going to. 2 blue please.. I have a batch hatching now , 2 out 2 zipped a bunch pipes. They can go in with them.

Hello, All - this may be a long shot, but because some if you aren't far from Binghamton, I wanted to try to help a friend. I got this message from her this morning: "You don't happen to know anyone in NY state that can keep a rooster for 2 weeks while the blood work comes back, do you?"

I immediately thought of this group. My friend runs The Chicken Sanctuary in Jackson, PA and needs a NY resident to house a rooster for two weeks until the bloodwork comes back clear to cross state lines. Please call her, Carolyn, at 570-687-0146 if you can help a chicken today!

Last edited:
Great! How much will I owe you?

Hello Pyxis. Please add this pricing to my list on the CS docs:

Spitzhauben chicks (silver, gold, chamois) from excellent breeder lines: $20/chick
Spitz-merl cross chicks (black & a couple blue) will have fluffy crests & lay white eggs: $10/chick
Ayam cemani chicks (TMA) with some pink on their toes: $10/chick
Merlerault Pair, 2015 GFF hatched: $50
All reasonable offers considered.

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Here is my list- if any of you are listed as buying from me and want to change your mind - see another type you want more and have a budget - that is ok with me ! :) Just let me know. NEVER any hard feelings - and if I do NOT have you down and you thought you locked something in with me - let me know - the last few months I have not be on the threads as often as I normally am and I may have missed something ... I have also reduced my price a little for any live chicks if I manage to hatch any out - I think they are all spoken for anyway.

I am bringing snacks (kids can grab and go) and various things to drink. (too far to bring a hot dish - driving over 4 hours one way)

Chickengirl 15 - Hatching Eggs - 6 Marans and 6 AB blue layers at $2 per egg

Boskilli - want 4 grey/splash chicks (AB blue egg layers) at $5 per chick (plum tree? free from last year)

Akaruby - AB (blue egg layers) eggs or chicks - no number given - eggs will be $2.00 and Chicks $5

Gramma - plum tree (free from last year) 6 eggs at $2 each (2 Marans, 2 splash, 2 AB)

Susie - Marans chicks preferred - eggs if not $2 per egg $5.00 per chick

I AM GETTING:
Silver Spitz - phordoraburds
Beebalm Boskilli
Plus I will be browsing ! :)

Here is my list- if any of you are listed as buying from me and want to change your mind - see another type you want more and have a budget - that is ok with me !  :)    Just let me know.   NEVER any hard feelings - and if I do NOT have you down and you thought you locked something in with me - let me know - the last few months I have not be on the threads as often as I normally am and I may have missed something ...  I have also reduced my price a little for any live chicks if I manage to hatch any out - I think they are all spoken for anyway.

I am bringing snacks (kids can grab and go)  and various things to drink.  (too far to bring a hot dish - driving over 4 hours one way)

Chickengirl 15 -  Hatching Eggs - 6 Marans and 6 AB blue layers  at $2 per egg

Boskilli - want 4 grey/splash chicks (AB blue egg layers) at $5 per chick  (plum tree?  free from last year)

Akaruby - AB (blue egg layers) eggs or chicks - no number given - eggs will be $2.00 and Chicks $5

Gramma - plum tree (free from last year) 6 eggs at $2 each  (2 Marans, 2 splash, 2 AB)

Susie - Marans chicks preferred - eggs if not   $2 per egg   $5.00 per chick

I AM GETTING:
Silver Spitz - phordoraburds
Beebalm Boskilli
Plus I will be browsing !  :)   
yes oh yes. I want them!!

Back
Top Bottom