Niagara Falls, NY - So it begins

Do you live in the Falls? Do you have chickens? I am looking to move this summer and have a wonderful flock , including a 7 year old and 5 year old still sharing eggs. I cant imagine moving without them. If i was going to Buffalo or Tonawanda I could have them ...? What do we have to do to change things in NF NY?

Do you live in the Falls? Do you have chickens? I am looking to move this summer and have a wonderful flock , including a 7 year old and 5 year old still sharing eggs. I cant imagine moving without them. If i was going to Buffalo or Tonawanda I could have them ...? What do we have to do to change things in NF NY?
We are looking to relocate to the Falls too. We are on the Island right now. Moving there to have a garden and chickens was part of the drive--this thread has made me rethink that plan.

Things can change, many areas have changed laws in recent times to allow chickens. I wonder if there are more than you and I looking for this change? I am not sure how to find this community.

Back
Top Bottom