North Carolina Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a picture of the lavendar rooster, It is not the best picture, he kept running in the hen house and the light was not that good. You can see the white behind him

18487_july09misc_015.jpg

Hi--Fellow NC'ers

I have 3 RED Handsome Silkie/Cochin Mix Cockerals that need a new roost!
Their dad isn't fond of them being around much longer---so they are FREE!!

They were hatched on April 1st 2009
Happy and healthy, with nicely feathered feet and hair-dos as well!

Can meet in W-S, Clemmons, or Lexington NC

I surely do not want to take them to the farmers market, and would love for some fellow chicken lovers to welcome them into their coop!

Thanks Alot~Ann:D

I have 35 NHReds chicks for sale, they range from 4 days old to 2 weeks old. pick up only $2.00 each. graham, nc call 336-376-8944 to set time for pickup ask for billy will trade for some hens

Hi there.. I'm still new to the whole chicken thing and THANK GOD for BYC!
celebrate.gif

I have a handsome Buff Orp roo/cockerel.. (not sure on when the name changes age wise) that needs a good home. He was purchased from TSC on March 24th.

Also I have three more peeps that I am nearly positive are boys.. another Buff Orp, an Australorp (maybe two there) and an EE that is TOO beautiful! (was hoping
fl.gif
he was a she.. but no) Picked these up at my feed store on June 4th.

I don't know what to sell them for so am just asking that they go to a good home!

I can try to get some pictures posted tomorrow or Sunday... will be working all day both days so will TRY
big_smile.png

I am located in Rutherford Co. NC. Am completely willing to meet in the middle if it's not TOO far
thumbsup.gif

Hey NCer's,
I have a few Maran roos I would love to sell. here is what I have.
1 Black Copper Maran
2 Blue Birchen Maran
1 Golden Cuckoo Maran
2 White Maran
I also have some Welsummer Roos that need to go as well.
If anyone wants a few Bobwhite males I have about 20 or so as well.
There price for the Roos are $5.00 and the bobwhites are $2.50.
I also sell quail,chukar and pheasant eggs if anyone is interested.
Be glad to meet you if its not too far. I am Jamesville. I know where's that (LOL) its right in between Williamston and Plymouth on HW 64.
Thanks for looking and God Bless.
Steelshot

I have sevaral ray valentine marans roosters. they are black coppers and blue splash . they are 3-4 mos old. I also have a trio or partridge plymouth rocks for 30.00. im in chatham county . i have 3 blue plymouth rock roosters. and a lot of rir roosters. make an offerpm or email if interested

Last edited:
Good morning all...

I was planning on getting a small incubator in the coming weeks but figured i would check on here first to see if anyone had one that they weren't using and wouldn't mind "free-cycling" to a fellow BYCer ... Even a homemade one that's sitting in a dark corner somewhere... lol I know it's a long shot but hey, you never know these days...
smile.png

Goddess
jumpy.gif

I have free chicks!!!!! 2 girls and 4 boys. They are black sex links. Mom is Barred Rock and Dad is a red EE. They hatched yesterday. Bring a box and come get them. My hubby won't let me keep them.
hit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom