North Carolina Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I just got him a few weeks ago and have been trying to find some hens for him.

BTW - How much are you selling your guineas keets for and your blue red oegbs?

Quote:
I have keets from $4 up to $7 they are two weeks up to 10 weeks old.
My OEGB are crowing and getting pretty big, they are $7 each.
I can give you a good deal if you take all the OEGB!!

Quote:
I think there are 20 of them.
hide.gif
There are 9 hens. But that is including the sports.They move around so fast it was hard to count them!LOL The guineas are pearl and a few Lavenders.

i have several dark rhode island red rosters and maybe a hen or two. hatched from eggs i got from pine grove on here 3 mos old. pm or email if interested

Ok, NC folks - It looks like I have a few Lavendar Orpington cockerels that will be ready for their new home in the next few months. If you would like to reserve your roo, please PM me. Absolutely no pullets, hens, or eggs available at this time. Thanks!

Also:
1 Porcelian d'Uccle pullet - $5
2 Barred Rock pullets - $8/both
All 3 are very sweet, but I'm getting attached and got to let some go.

Black Cochin (LF, Giant) Cockerel who is 10 months old and has a few show wins under his "belt." $25

Last edited:
I have a buff orphington rooster that needs a new home. Those lavendars, can you send me pics and can I get some hens? How are they with laying?

Quote:
They are only 4 weeks old. I'm reserving all hens. They originated from Jody's (Hinkjc) flock in PA.

Here's a video of them as 4 day old chicks:

Last edited:
Well, if you know of any other Lavendars or decide to let some hens go next spring, send me a note. I am right down the road from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom